The Secret to Using Facebook for Business
Almost 72% of all US internet users are on now Facebook.
With are over 500 million users, Facebook is now used by 1 in every 13 people on earth, with over 250 million of them (over 50%) who log in every day. The average user still has about 130 friends, but that should expand in 2011.
Facebook is for socializing and building relationships. Everyone knows that building successful relationships is the key to succes in business and in life as well!
Besides the daily interaction with your friends or people who share similar interests, events, groups and applications, you can use Facebook to promote your Business either through a Facebook Page or through a Facebook Ad or both.
Setting up a Facebook page is relatively very simple, but the most important part is how you promote it, how do you tell people about your business and page and get it liked by as many people as possible, and hopefully make it work toward sales leads generation too.
How to Promote your Facebook Page
There are several ways to promote your Business Page on Facebook such as:
- Suggest your page to your friends and ask them to give it a Like and to Share it on their Walls with their friends;
- Add a Facebook Badge on your Website or Blog. That will help your visitors find and connect with your via Facebook;
- Promote your Page with an Ad on Facebook- You can set up your audience based on age, location and other factors, your maximum spending and time frame to run your ad.
- Add your Facebook Page Address to your other Social Media Profiles
- Mention your Facebook Page Address in your Online Articles and Posts
- You can add your Facebook Page Web Address on your Business Cards, Flyers, Print Ads and any other type of Local Marketing you do to promote your business.